Are you moving or have small business that needs a little extra space? Our main goal here at Albany Super Storage is to keep your belongings out of harm’s way. We have an on-site storage expert, 24/7 security, and most importantly, moving & packing supplies on-site! You’ll find helpful tips below, to guide you through the packing process.
Moving & packing supplies made easy:
- Our covers have micro-pores that allow mattresses or items to breathe. The moisture escapes and mildew is prevented.
- Don’t let your chairs sit unprotected. Place a cover over your living room, office and even patio chairs.
- Don’t overload your large boxes; they do not have the same weight capacity as the small boxes.
- Buy in bulk! For the bigger moves go for the value pack of tape. The 3 rolls will pack around 30 boxes.
- Disk locks offer the least amount of shackle exposed, which keeps your belongings safe from vandalism.
- Keep moisture at a minimum with damp rid refillable containers.
- While you are moving, your boxes may jostle around and could accidentally damage that contents inside. Stop this from happening with a protective layer of newsprint or kraft paper.
- A pair of gloves, labels, markers and rope are commonly forgot items. Make sure they are number one on your organization list.
- Take the guess work out of moving and get the starter moving kit.
- Most kits consist of an assortment of small, medium and large boxes, as well as tape, bubble wrap, and one marker.
Whether you are a small business owner or a family relocating, Albany Super Storage can make this process a breeze. Our moving & packing supplies will get you packed up moved in and moving on to exciting moments.